Egyptian Magic is an all-purpose skin cream that can be used as a healing balm due to its unique mixture of all natural ingredients derived only from living plants and organisms.
Egyptian Magic has been on the market since August 1991. I’ve seen it around and always wondered if this stuff is truly what is says it is.. magic.
Egyptian Magic‘s team sent me a a jar to try out and review.
- My initial reaction to the product is that it has a light honey sent that was not overwhelming. Love!
- The cream is more like a balm that I tried for multiple needs: dry lips, dry cuticles, neck and under eye cream. The product melts into your skin , leaving it soft but not oily. Love!
- Packed with olive oil, bees wax, honey, bee pollen, royal jelly, &bee propolis, all key ingredients that create the perfect “healing” balm, cream. Love!
- I used on my eyebrows to help the healing process of an ombre brow session. The product was gentle enough to not irritate my skin. Love!
- A little goes a long way, which makes the price point of $26 worth it.
The list goes on and on for all the different uses Egyptian Magic can be used for. From healing burns to being used as a hair conditioner, there’s nothing this cream can’t do. Find more uses here
I would recommend trying this product, the glow after each use is phenomenal!
I would love to try this