Looking back on the days of meeting friends for happy hour, after a long week of work. Kicking off the weekend with cocktails and appetizers doesn’t have to stop, in fact some may need more happy hours through out the week.
While drinking responsibly, we get through the work week with a glass of wine here and there. But what we really look forward to is the weekend. Saturdays and/or Sundays we like to try something fun. I recently cleaned and organized our backyard. When the whether is nice, we take our drinks, and a portable speaker out and enjoy the sun.
A the moment is Reggiano Lambrusco. I have never had a bubbly red wine before. Reggiano Lambrusco is a sweet red wine and can be found at Trader Joe’s. Locate it in either the red wine or the champagne section.
- soda water
- Garnish with an orange wheel
- Add all ingredients into a wine glass with ice and stir.
- Garnish with an orange wheel.
- Tequila blanco
- 1 tablespoon Salt
- Squeeze fresh fruit juice into a pitcher, the more fruit juice the better.
- Add salt, Squirt, and tequila to your liking.
- Mix all and add ice.
- Wipe your glass rim with a piece of fruit and sprink tajin.
- Pour drink and enjoy!
- Pink Lemonade
- Add ingredients into a wine glass with ice and stir.
These drinks helps us make the weekends still feel like the weekend. I hope you find these just as tasty and refreshing. Let me know what you think and tag me in your photos! If you have some drinks you are making and loving from home, let me know. I would love to try them!